New York Times
- Ties: Seeing the Cycle of Life in My Baby Daughter’s Eyes
- Well: Raising a Child With Grit Can Mean Letting Her Quit
- Well: The Weekly Health Quiz: 1 Minute of Exercise, E-Cigarettes and Cosmetic Surgery
- Ask Well: Ask Well: Determining a Target Heart Rate
- Well: For Some, Weight Loss Means the Start of a Whole New Life
'Girls Club' promotes confidence, curbs bullying for students in Marana
MARANA- A program through the University of Arizona's College of Public Health is working to curb bullying and boost self esteem in young girls. It's called "Girls Club" and this year it is helping fifth and sixth graders at Estes Elementary school.
"It's a lot of fun," said Fifth Grader Anaya Campbell.
"You have new friends, you get to experience new things," said Yanitsi Hernandez, a sixth grader.