- UA College of Nursing Ranked Among ‘Top 30 Cutting-Edge Nursing Schools’
- UA’s Tech Launch Arizona Facilitates Licensing of Medical Management Model
- UA College of Medicine – Phoenix a Second Career For Some Students
- Breakthrough in Retinal Implants Expected to Restore Sight to the Blind
- UA Intervention Emphasizes Wellness for Adults With Hearing Loss
While the Center of Excellence in Women’s Health (WCOE) has made every effort to ensure information presented through its website is accurate and up to date, the WCOE makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in this site or any sites linked from this site.
The WCOE and its sponsoring organizations, including The University of Arizona and Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health, are not responsible for any errors contained herein or damages resulting from the use of information contained herein.
This website may contain links to content not officially sanctioned by the WCOE. The University of Arizona, which hosts this website is an equal opportunity, affirmative action organization. The University prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment.